Sunday, July 10, 2011

4 days to go and I am in packing hell! I don't know if it's because of the temperature ranges we will encounter, the number of days we will be traveling, too many things to choose from, or just plain old indecision that is slowing me down! No worries...my goal is to be completely packed by Tuesday - 2 days before departure. Of course, you might be wondering why I am writing on this blog instead of finishing the packing job...well, I realized I had to stop pretending that I was actually making any progress so I did... and here I am! I was going to share some pictures of the room where I'm packing but...it truly was an awful scene! :)

My Ozzie friend, Katie, is on holiday with her family and tells me that her children have been playing in the surf every day in Port Macquarie - although she admits that doing this in
the winter is quite unusual. So, between Graeme's report of old man winter's cold blast and Katie's stories of her children swimming in the water every day, the confusion of what to bring increases! LOL - every day should be filled with such awful situations, don't you agree?!

This is my grandson's truck, Mater. Liam has agreed for me
to take Mater on our South Pacific Adventure. My job is to take photos of Mater's adventures as we travel and to share them upon our return. I am sure you'll see some of them here! This photo was taken a couple of weeks ago in Florida. Mater was "driving" to Tampa International Airport. Check out the cool sunglasses!

I just might try some more packing now...


No comments:

Post a Comment