Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It happened...wonder of wonders...I have packed, but not without some drama! Mission accomplished...well, almost, anyway! Most things have been placed in luggage with just a few stragglers pulling on my heartstrings yelling, "Take me! Take me!". It's so hard to leave them behind...maybe just one more shirt! :)

Of course, I had to make some difficult decisions that I hope I will not live to regret! Now, I'm on the computer battling the age old questions: should I bring a hairdryer or trust the ones in the hotels? Do I have enough clothes for all the varying temps? Do I have too many? (most likely answer here is , "yes!") Am I listening to my own advice of, "This is not a fashion show, people!" Answer: "No!" Don't let it be said that I am not self aware!

One of the challenges: The temperatures in NJ have made it quite difficult to imagine being chilly and needing warm clothes, but pack them I did! Keeping in mind that I am not leaving the planet, I figure all will be well! Flexibility, innovation, a solid sense of humor and a bit of creativity ought to get me through any "wardrobe malfunctions" so it's off we go! Enough already!

Inside of @38 hours, we will be on our way! WooHoo! Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment